New Metal Roof Transforms This Terracotta
This was a re-roof of a single level concrete tiled home with concealed guttering
A key requirement with this project was to improve the performance of existing concealed guttering, which had previously overflowed and severely damaged eaves. This was achieved by increasing the size of concealed guttering and down pipes and by improving flow to the flow pipes.
What we did
- Laid new 40mm tophat steel battens.
- Laid 55mm insulation blanket and foil.
- Laid Bluescope Lysaght Colorbond corrugated roofing.
- Installed rolltop ridge capping and valley flashings.
- Fixed down with builtex Tek screws.
- Replaced any sections of fascia board and damaged sections of eave sheeting.
- Encapsulated existing timber fascia boards in cb fascia cover and top capping.
BACK TO PROJECTS