Camberwell Market Commercial Metal Re-roofing Project
This was a re-roof of the Camberwell fresh food market.
What we did
- Removed galvanised corrugated Iron roofing and all existing cross purlins.
- Extended existing rafters to form the vertical highlight windows and cantilevered roof area.
- Installed 100mm insulated Colorbond kingspan roof panels laid horizonatally over existing roof rafters.
- Laid a layer of 90mm metal roofing battens.
- Laid a layer of heavy duty sisalation foil.
- The roof was finished in Bluescope Lysaght steal zincaluminum corrugated roofing.
- Dutch gables were finished with custom formed fixed metal louvers from design sheet metal.
- Mechanical ventilation on dutch gables was controlled by electrically operated modulated louver system.