Frequently Asked Questions
We have operated under the same business and company name for more than 20 years.
Previous to that, we spent 20 years in domestic and commercial design & construction.
- Replacement of metal roofing
- Replacement of gutters, downpipes and fascias
- Replacement of existing tile roofing in new Steel Zincalume or Colorbond
- Replacement of terracotta and cement tile roofing
- Restoration of terracotta and cement tile roofing
- Re-bedding and pointing and maintenance of existing terracotta and cement tile roofing
- Asbestos removal through licensed asbestos removalists and subsequent roofing works
- Supply and installation of roof safety access equipment, from anchor points to static lines, and installation of roof hatches and pull down ladders
Yes, we are happy to assess your roofing and guttering needs and supply a detailed, written quotation for your consideration.
From 7.30am to 6.00pm Monday – Friday
From 8.00am to 4.00pm Saturday
By appointment Sundays and Public holidays
Yes, we carry all the appropriate insurance for public and employers liability and appropriate Workcover, and Professional Indemnity Insurance
We are happy to show Certificates of Currency to prospective customers.
RoofLine uses its own fully qualified plumbers for all metal roofing and guttering works
We use our own fully qualified roof tilers for tile roof renewal and restoration works.
We are members of the following associations:
- HIA (over 15 years)
- Master Builders (over 15 years)
- We offer a 6 year Compliance Certificate with all roof plumbing works
- Up to 8 years workmanship guarantee on all tiling works
- Up to a 30 year guarantee on all steel roofing materials
- A 12-20 year guarantee on Colorbond and Zincalume rainwater goods
- A 50 year guarantee on new tiled roofing materials
Please call us on (03) 9822 4500 to discuss what warranties would apply to your particular project.
Yes, all work related debris will be removed from site on completion of works.
On larger projects, intermediate site cleans will be organised to ensure a safe working environment at various stages as required throughout the project.
Small jobs can normally be started in 1-2 weeks, with larger projects usually started within 3-4 weeks from acceptance of quotation, weather permitting.
RoofLine works in accordance with Workcover and Occupational Health & Safety guidelines.
We specialise in roof safety. All our tradesmen are fully qualified and licensed for Roof Safety Installations.
We are constantly aware of the need to take utmost care of your property whilst we are on site carrying out your roofing works.
From material compound establishment and traffic management requirements on large projects to protection of garden and driveway areas, and right down to awareness of the family pet during your re-roofing works.